Sunday, March 25, 2007

spring is here!



it's my baby and i think he's the sweetest thing on the planet. he got so excited at the sight of the branches of the trees, with the sun peaking through them.

and....
yes, we shaved off his hair. GASP! MURDER! FIRE! EVIL PARENTS!
(in my defense: we needed to, to treat the rash on his head - which he gets from Other Foods, like this, apparently 'yucky', apple sauce)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty menacing "claw" your kid's got on his right hand there...first string on the varsity tickle team

Anonymous said...

I didnt even notice that! Now I'm just sitting here thinking RED RUM RED RUM!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photographs!!

Anonymous said...

oh! and also! In Argentina it's tradition to shave a baby's head when they are born. Something about getting rid of the "womb hair" - Matias' head was shaved but I didnt want Liam's shaved & of course I got tons of slack when he started losing it or it was coming in patchy...and plus how on earth did you actually shave it? Could you imagine taking clippers to a newborn head? That pulsing softspot is enough to ward you off of that!

Anonymous said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!!

Blog Archive