Good lord that child is adorable. ADORABLE!!! And how cute is the picture of Yannick and his Daddy?! It's so sweet. I can't wait to see a picture of the new Mom with her new gorgeous baby boy!I'm so thrilled for you :)
Hi Esther,What a sweetheart!! and I hope you don't mind but I think I will skip this horror story for a few days till I have had my own "horror" story!!Love,An
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to PINCH his cheeks. Tell him Auntie Marika wants to PINCH HIS CHEEKS! (scary!) haha. Such a cute, big boy... I can't wait to meet him (and Maarten!) in person one day... Congrats again, Esther. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good lord that child is adorable. ADORABLE!!! And how cute is the picture of Yannick and his Daddy?! It's so sweet.
I can't wait to see a picture of the new Mom with her new gorgeous baby boy!
I'm so thrilled for you :)
Hi Esther,
What a sweetheart!! and I hope you don't mind but I think I will skip this horror story for a few days till I have had my own "horror" story!!
Love,
An
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to PINCH his cheeks. Tell him Auntie Marika wants to PINCH HIS CHEEKS! (scary!) haha. Such a cute, big boy... I can't wait to meet him (and Maarten!) in person one day... Congrats again, Esther. :)
Post a Comment