but his names are yannick koert. the delivery was horrific - i just got out of the hospital. thursday evening, the doctor concluded: "and now i'm going to take a shot of whiskey and a carton of cigarettes and go home". funny guy.
we're doing fine now though. yannick was born during 'what would you say' (mom, it's my birthday!). i'll tell the whole story later. for now, i'm going to feed my son. i'm a mom!!!!! life's crazy!!!! and insanely beautiful!!!!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
August
(21)
- therapy
- yannick goes online
- it's a mikey!!!
- here goes naturally
- getting stripped is not as fun as it sounds.having...
- at least something's happening
- i'm heading to the hospital for a ctg (heart film)...
- 1 week overdue
- come out, come out, no use in hiding...seriously.
- this morning i had an interesting episode. i start...
- my english - part gazillion
- nothing....I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hi :)
- keep that cork on that bottle still. nothing going...
- it's my due date
- i need to talk about something else
- no.but there's nothing like a pint of ben & jerry'...
- i don't know what the freak's going on but suddenl...
- sorry meeks
- as if i'm not almost peeing my pants already
- i'm going to see alo tonight! woot woot!and i'm st...
- waiting for mikey
-
▼
August
(21)
10 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
after that "horrific" delivery, i thought that would be you who would want the shots and smokes... :)
O Baby boy! Congrats and big hugs to you and Maarten, Esther. And I suppose to Yannick too, for giving everyone a pre-show to some personality characterisitics while still in the womb. Coming a week late, we won't call him stubborn, we'll call him "strongwilled"... :) Esther, I cannot wait to see photographs of your beautiful little guy, and I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy.
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!
CONGRATULATIONS ESTHER!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Motherhood!! I'm so excited for everyone :) I tear up everytime I read about his arrival!!
we are so happy for you and Maarten! congrats!!!
:]
so happy for you and your family.
lil' mikey's got the coolest mom ever.
CONGRATS!!! What a lucky little guy to be born to such wonderful parents. Can't wait to see pictures!
This is insanely selfish and i imagine you have no sleep, a ton of feedings, diapers, smiles, and new first everythings....but can you post pictures when you get a chance? heeeee. :) So excited to see this little man!!!!
Congrats on your new bundle of joy!!
=)alethea
Post a Comment