Wednesday, February 1, 2006

shayna's four survey

Four jobs I've had in my life:

pr assistant

event coordinator

business development executive

communication officer


Four movies I can watch over and over:

the sound of music

the cook, the thief, his wife and her lover

steel magnolias

the breakfast club


Four places I have lived:

den haag

utrecht

voorburg

amsterdam


Four TV shows I love to watch:

lost

friends

the 4400

little britain


Four places I have been on vacation:

greece

italy

south africa

usa


Four websites I visit daily:

mail.yahoo.com

various blogs

www.vliegwinkel.nl

our intranetsite


Four of my favorite foods:

chicken alla sienna

pork shop's b.l.a.t

in 'n' out burger

fresh pasta with smoked salmon sauce


Four places I would rather be right now:

new york

boston

tahoe

minneapolis

seattle

athens

miami beach

san diego

san francisco

charlottesville

havanna (for variety's sake)


Four people I tag to do this survey:

robbi

meeks

sarah

annemarie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Es,

I have put mine on my site

Blog Archive