Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beer Week

Texts I sent Becker in the past week:
  • I'm here!!! F it's hot! Yes, beer!!!
  • I'll wave at you[r office] with the beer I'm about to have in 45 minutes
  • I feel like this train is about to take a nose dive
  • You're already the best host ever
  • I'm near Fullerton. Biertje?
  • Train kaput. Yay!

Texts I sent Sarah in the past week:
  • MISS YOUR FACE
  • I caved and bought an American blow drier. I'm officially pathetic
  • Are you bringing any beer?
  • Chicago is prettier than New York. Omg did I just say that?
  • Bier! Bier! Bier! Bier!
  • I'm sitting here with four guys who just talk beer
  • Are you almost here?
  • [After she went to sit in her car during a thunder storm] Bring the fireball whiskey when you get back
  • [Back in the NL] I took a nap at work today. It was glorious and necessary. This week has worn me out!
Text I sent Bobbo in the past week:
  • Could you bring 24 Kraft singles?
  • Zoning out
Texts Popejoy sent me in the past week:
  • Where r u
  • Come back where y were
  • Hurry up

No comments:

Blog Archive