flying into sfo may 14, flying back home from msp may 22.
hell yeah!
(now i just need to find a really cheap flight from sfo to msp, or i'm screwed)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will probably need to by a round trip and just don't use the other end of the flight. One way tickets here, unless they are on Southwest are usually ridiculously expensive. Probably best to make the MSP flight to SFO flight for a date after your return home
I talked to my mom this morning and she might come with me when I go to MSP. She says she has always wanted to go there (and by there I mean the Mall of America).
3 comments:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will probably need to by a round trip and just don't use the other end of the flight. One way tickets here, unless they are on Southwest are usually ridiculously expensive. Probably best to make the MSP flight to SFO flight for a date after your return home
i fly roundtrip usually for around $200 from MSP to SFO, you should be fine. Let me know if you need any help
I talked to my mom this morning and she might come with me when I go to MSP. She says she has always wanted to go there (and by there I mean the Mall of America).
Post a Comment