- curse the blimey turd who leaked the plot. seriously - people have been waiting for seven books and god knows how many years to see the story come to a massive climax (and i'm not ashamed to admit i'm one of them), and you feel the need to leak it? please die.
- curse my good friend ton, who, unknowing of the fact that last friday i was really eager for the book to arrive the next day, spilled the story of the leaked plot to me. well - the answer to the Big Question: will the boy who lived, live? so i knew upfront. yet managed to convince myself that the leaked plot might all be a big hoax... and j.k. certainly knows how to convince us of the opposite...
- bless j.k.. i guessed so many things, but she still managed to surprise me with answers to even more loose ends. bless her. for writing the best children book series ever (if we call tolkien a series for adults, that is) and for giving so many adults the opportunity to feel child again.
- i pray to god that the american version won't have the "(...), YOU BITCH!", coming from mrs. weasly 'bleeped' out. i nearly died laughing - and it should be BITCH! and remain BITCH!
- bless yannick for sleeping so much this weekend, so that i had some time to read the book :)
Monday, July 23, 2007
the irretable reader
warning: MASSIVE potter spoilers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I finally finished the book!
Anyhow, I avoided all "plot leaks, interviews, etc" until I finished the book. So was that guy right? I have to go back and check. I just hearing something about page 699...
Nope, it wasn't bleeped out! It was in all caps. I said to myself wow, Mrs. Weasly is upset and I think this is the first time JK Rowling has used such a word in her books. =)
I admit, I too, was looking forward to reading the last book. I wonder if she's going to continue another story with the offsprings? As we know, this one was the last of the Harry Potter adventures. =)
Post a Comment