a 4.5 month old puking his guts out is really no fun, especially when mommy and daddy are puking their guts out as well. bed, feed, bucket, toilet, bath, rinse, repeat. uuuuhhh.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh lord, I'm so sorry. I have not been blessed with the bebe puke YET but I can only imagine & to top it off, Momma is puking too!
Hope you feel better SOON & try and at least stop and make yourself some tea and toast.
3 comments:
oh lord, I'm so sorry. I have not been blessed with the bebe puke YET but I can only imagine & to top it off, Momma is puking too!
Hope you feel better SOON & try and at least stop and make yourself some tea and toast.
Ohhh bummer. Hope you all feel better ASAP. Ginger ale and crackers and toast.
oh man, it must be awful for all of you. i hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment