missing important events in the lives of dear friends
waiting
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
it's 95 degrees in my house right now, so esther, I'm with you on the frozen berry ice pops. I'm loving dreyer's right now, so much that I think I'm having two popsicles and calling that dinner tonight! I'm done with 111 degree weather, truly am...
Hope you stay breezy, keep those cool winds comin! (*and if you can, send some of those winds our way? This weather is insane!)
Oh yes, and I miss you and have a little something on the way. Check snail mail in a week or so. :)
1 comment:
it's 95 degrees in my house right now, so esther, I'm with you on the frozen berry ice pops. I'm loving dreyer's right now, so much that I think I'm having two popsicles and calling that dinner tonight! I'm done with 111 degree weather, truly am...
Hope you stay breezy, keep those cool winds comin! (*and if you can, send some of those winds our way? This weather is insane!)
Oh yes, and I miss you and have a little something on the way. Check snail mail in a week or so. :)
Post a Comment